Tuesday, February 2, 2010

march 25,2005

nicodemus and pea green macs
today is bleak outside...fitting for black friday.i had my starbucks.my taste of little debbies easter snack cakes.i have a wicked headache(low blood sugar).i went to a country club today which was very nice-almost was out of place b/c it's located in a dreary little cracker box poor town.the decor was all pinecones and there was about 200 ladies vying for the buffet line and eyeing up the door prizes. i felt awkward and clumsy(as usual)-i am not a social climber and besides-buffet lines are always difficult for someone who lives on coffee-egg whites-and popcorn(they didn't have any of the latter)the speaker was good and today will probably be one of the most memorable black fridays for me because i really got to take in the whole idea of the day and the sacrifice and my role in the big picture.i got to go and rock out in my ultra cool toyota minivan to showbread-dancing and singing my lungs out-and permenately damaging my eardrums while listening to track ..3-"your lips are like a magazine...",and then i decided to venture past song 7(as i never tire of repetition)and i got to song 12 and was completely blown away. i sat there reading the lyrics while driving on a very crowded and crazy rt.73 and balling my eyes out....that song is so awesome.the whole undeserved grace and mercy thing..... the other memorable moment of my trip out was that i got a completely rad dress and pea green macintosh.oh i will be so stylish. life is good....even on the cloudy days....God is good-everyday.
thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment