Tuesday, February 2, 2010

march 30,2005

maureen


and so took
back the dressing
and permitted
peek exposed and rotten
and you have
that effect on me.i can't
cry anymore
stoic
stowin
away see
saws and heart
attacks and all
the disorders
that plague this
particular
time.therapy 101
really stark
deer in headlights
just driveling
stream of unconsciousnesssssss
and my crummy day s
andyoucried
and i felt bad
that i stood and looked on...
but i can't scale that wall
upper body strength has never been my thing

(darn those presidential physical fitness debacles)

and i can't really
show my hand becuse
i might scare even you away

stilitedwiltedwornoutandwoosy

and i ramble
and you tell
me its ok
validate
my grey clouds
hand me an umbrella
for the one that's directly over my head
and i don't deserve you.
can't even remember your birthday
offer nothing to you except
crazy sollioquys
shakespeare in the twilight
and you put
upwithme
lay down your life
for closer than a brother
and you tell me that i'll always be cool.
healing on the horizon
light in this
middle of the night
intervention
God and me working out our stuff.
and i hope that she's right
hope it's ok
praying that i don't mess this up,too.
worry wart.....

No comments:

Post a Comment